Life
Yes, things have changed so much.
I'm not sure who reads this, or if anyone has in the past few years.
Anyway, we finally took the home buyer's plunge. We bought a wonderful house here in Ozona. We love it. Jason loves his job, and the kids love school.
I just wish there was a little more for me to do, but I know there's things out there. I just have to find them. :-) We have made some wonderful friends where we are at. And as things change in all of our lives, I do hope the friendships will stand.
We have also become a three pet family. LOL we went from none to a LOT in a matter of months. My children love Willie *our cat*, Bailey *our dog* and Fergie *our ferret* The have provided us with hours of entertainment.
So as I sign off, do enjoy your weekend. Wherever you are. I know we plan on doing just that.
I'm not sure who reads this, or if anyone has in the past few years.
Anyway, we finally took the home buyer's plunge. We bought a wonderful house here in Ozona. We love it. Jason loves his job, and the kids love school.
I just wish there was a little more for me to do, but I know there's things out there. I just have to find them. :-) We have made some wonderful friends where we are at. And as things change in all of our lives, I do hope the friendships will stand.
We have also become a three pet family. LOL we went from none to a LOT in a matter of months. My children love Willie *our cat*, Bailey *our dog* and Fergie *our ferret* The have provided us with hours of entertainment.
So as I sign off, do enjoy your weekend. Wherever you are. I know we plan on doing just that.

1 Comments:
At 5:09 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Good to see you blogging. Keep it up so!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home