My animal farm

this is a place for me to place my random daily thoughts.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Is this necessary roughness?

I don't even begin to try and understand things sometimes. Like for instance, why someone would constantly throw something back in the other's face that they KNOW is hurtful. Being told "Oh you wanna show it off so you can be all happy and say you don't even pay for it" to me is just a VERY HARSH statement. And yes, it's about me if you're wondering. And yes in fact it did bring me to tears. Matter of fact, I'm still in that phase right now.

I just do not understand it. One day it's like things are going wonderfully, then the next it's in the crapper. Now I don't even want to begin to say that I am not at fault, because frankly I know that I am partially to blame. But I do not belittle or degrade people. I know how it FEELS and it's NOT good. It SUCKS.

Sometimes I feel as if I'm being PUSHED away as if to just get out of a hard situation. Which is NOT what I want at all. I'm pushing on a brick wall with what feels like a feather. How strong can I possibly be?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You don't want to be pushed away? Then don't allow it to push you away. Fight back for what you want. Fight back for what you deserve. Don't give up.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home