When is it my time?
I know things are hard for a reason, I know that God only gives you what you can handle, but right now....I am not sure what I can handle. I have had a few job interviews, none of which have panned out for me. And it is a very stressful situation. So much to the point that I am getting stress headaches. I hate that, because not only does it hurt me, but it hurts my family. :(
Things are just going to have to get better....as hard as it is for me to say right now. Yes...things will bet better. *sigh* lessons learned I guess.
On the plus side, a very good friend of ours is down for the night. He's going through some rough times right now. And we just want to be here for him.
I don't know how many people will actually see this, or stumble across it. But I do thank you for reading it. It's my own personal way of venting.
Things are just going to have to get better....as hard as it is for me to say right now. Yes...things will bet better. *sigh* lessons learned I guess.
On the plus side, a very good friend of ours is down for the night. He's going through some rough times right now. And we just want to be here for him.
I don't know how many people will actually see this, or stumble across it. But I do thank you for reading it. It's my own personal way of venting.

3 Comments:
At 2:56 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Annie, my dear Annie, there is just not alot of options in Ozona. God WILL provide for your family. You must have faith. Don't get discouraged.
At 7:19 PM ,
annieskyman said...
This weekend has helped me a little bit. I know that God will provide, and I know there's always a but, this time I'm going to take out the but.
God WILL provide for me and mine....Thanks Michelle.
At 6:01 PM ,
theatremuse said...
Getting up when you're down can definitely be difficult. One thing I'm told over and over again in recover is "This, too, shall pass." Just like you said, things will get better. It's so hard to see that when I'm in the middle of something, but it always does pass...and things get better. I love the fact that you had a friend over, and that you were able to be supportive for someone else who's having a hard time. One of the best ways to get out of your own head is to help someone else. :) And it feels great.
Keep the faith. God's got this.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home