Decisions have to be made.
Things have changed a lot recently. I'm glad that not everyone can see this blog. If I don't want them seeing it, I don't have to let them. That's nice.
I've been working for over a year. And honestly, I know things were going to change, but I just don't feel GOOD about it anymore. I still LOVE my job tremendously. But I just do not love the atmosphere that I work in any longer. It's become so.....I really don't know what word to describe it. I feel like I'm being pushed out of it. It's not a welcoming environment for me, and in turn I feel like that isn't healthy for the children. Just certain people at my place of work are not sharing the "welcome vibe" More like sharing the "get out of this place so I can fill your spot with someone who DOESN'T question me" vibe.
So I'm thinking that I might return home. There is one child that I would be watching, and I'm sure that I can get a few more to maintain the $$ that is coming in due to my job. And also if I stay home, I'll be able to really help the my sons with their homework. And become more involved in their school lives. Along with the sports that are going to be starting soon.
So please friends....pray for me in this decision that I'm going to be making. In my mind I have given myself till the end of December to make this decision. It is NOT one that I will come by lightly either. Lots of thought has gone into this and will continue to go into it.
Thanks friends. :-)
I've been working for over a year. And honestly, I know things were going to change, but I just don't feel GOOD about it anymore. I still LOVE my job tremendously. But I just do not love the atmosphere that I work in any longer. It's become so.....I really don't know what word to describe it. I feel like I'm being pushed out of it. It's not a welcoming environment for me, and in turn I feel like that isn't healthy for the children. Just certain people at my place of work are not sharing the "welcome vibe" More like sharing the "get out of this place so I can fill your spot with someone who DOESN'T question me" vibe.
So I'm thinking that I might return home. There is one child that I would be watching, and I'm sure that I can get a few more to maintain the $$ that is coming in due to my job. And also if I stay home, I'll be able to really help the my sons with their homework. And become more involved in their school lives. Along with the sports that are going to be starting soon.
So please friends....pray for me in this decision that I'm going to be making. In my mind I have given myself till the end of December to make this decision. It is NOT one that I will come by lightly either. Lots of thought has gone into this and will continue to go into it.
Thanks friends. :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home